Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update...Update...Update!!!!!

Hello all of my wonderful blogging friends - oh how I've missed everyone!! I know I've been away practically ALL summer and I apologize for that but I have good reason which I will explain. I promise I have not forgotten about any of you or my blog and I do plan to continue with it and to update more regularly!! Okay so here's the BIG news, the very thing that has kept me away for soooo long. Are you ready for this????


We're expecting another baby!!!!
We are SOOOO excited!!
I have had morning(and noon and night) sickness something awful and truth be told, I just didn't feel up to doing anything including decorating or creating or sadly, even blogging for awhile there :( However, I am back to my old self now. I'm feeling 100% better and I have my energy back!! In fact, I have even begun (well actually I'm just about finished) to decorate for fall. We went from 90 degrees to 70 degrees literally overnight and the evenings are getting down into the 40's. There is definitely a chill in the air and I am feeling so much better. The zeal for decorating and creating and blogging has returned!! I'm back!


So, here are a few photos of what I've been working on


This time of year is beautiful and I enjoy decorating for the autumn season just as much as I enjoy decorating for Christmas.



Here are a few fall inspired pillows that I made.


Enjoy the day and I promise I'll be back to visit everyone and to post on a more regular basis. I hope that you all will continue to visit often! I have missed you all so!
God Bless!
xo,
Kathleen

21 comments:

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Welcome back!!!! I have missed you and your lovley posts,congrats to you,how exciting!!! Looking forward to talking again,all the best,Chrissy

Nancy said...

You've been missed! Congratulations ~ What an exciting time. Can't wait to see more, I just love your style.

Christina said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Look forward to future posts

Pam @ Frippery said...

Congratulations! Glad you feel a bit better.Great halloween and fall dec too.

Anonymous said...

Oh babies bring such life and fun into our lives!! So very happy for you!

wonderful pictures of fall- though I am still trying to hang on to the last little bit of summer for now! I missed 6 whole weeks of it with that dumb rattlesnake bite!

blessings
mary

Maison Douce said...

What great news!!! Glad you are feeling better...
Isabel

Anne Marie said...

Dear Kathleen,
we've missed you too....

and how wonderful that you are so happy for your new baby!

so glad to hear you are also feeling better now.....
I'll be praying for a healthy and peaceful pregnancy~
cut picts. btw. - especially the bird one.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

What wonderful news :)

Your autumn goodies are beautiful. I'm hoping to finish putting mine out this weekend.

Lisa

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Congratulations! Yes, I do know just how you've felt - I had that same miserable every waking moment sickness and it lasted for what seemed like forever-until she was born! Glad you are feeling better! Great blog! V.

GrannySmithGreen said...

What wonderful news! A baby! A true beautiful gift from Heaven! I'm so excited for you!

Marie said...

Hello Kathleen - oh how I'm excited for you! Congratulations. And I'm happy you have a renewed sense of strength. These are my fave seasons ahead - love that sweet smiling pumpkin! Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Sue said...

Congratulations and best wishes to you! I enjoy your blog so much, with your great sense of style.
:-) Sue

kjkljk;ljljgjgfuyhd said...

Congratulations! Hope you're feeling better real soon. Saltines can do wonders. I love the decorations. Thank you for inspiring me to enjoy the fall instead of mourning the last days of summer :+)

Cheryl said...

I stumbled on your blog last week and just love your style. I featured you on mine this morning.
Congratulations on baby #2! Glad to hear you are past feeling yucky.

Free Art Printables said...

Congrats to you! Wonderful news!

flax and spindle said...

Oh, I was so worried something was wrong and then this wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!

EMBELLISH said...

Glad your back. I truly enjoy your blog. May God bless your baby. Take Care

savvycityfarmer said...

ooooooh, let's whoop it up..I was wondering where you're smiling face was...take care of your little bun ...
I've been away too, and it seems like forever.


GIVEAWAY OVER AT CITYFARMER ... POP ON OVER!

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats Kathleen! I just read your happy news. Yay!

The lemon bars look delicious. Yum!

~Blessings, ~Melissa ;)

Kimbra Kasch said...

CONGRATS!!! Babies are such a blessing.

Elise said...

What great news for you!! Love your Fall touches!!
Elise