Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Little More Fall...And...Starting a New Project!

I did a little more decorating for fall...
Isn't this a neat pumpkin? I saw it for the first time ever here and really wanted to try and find one. Find it I did and I love it. Around here, they call them peanut pumpkins!
I even threw in a little orange too.



~~~~
And last but not least, I'm doing a fun project to add to the fall decor.
Here's a little sneak peak...
it has to do with sheet music!
I'll show it to you when it's done (I'm hoping to finish today) and I'll show you how I did it.
Have a happy fall day everyone!
~~
xo and God Bless,
Kathleen








7 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

Can't wait to see your finished project!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

MMMMM...what are you up to now missy??? I know whatever it is it will be stunning! Love your pumpkins...hope you and your gang are all well! x0x0x

Lorrie said...

I'm not a fan of orange, but I do find the colour and shape of pumpkins irresistible!
Looking forward to seeing what you're up to.

Yavonne said...

Love the different pumpkins. You have a very elegant and simple style. It's very relaxing.

Amy Kinser said...

I can't wait to see what your project is. I love ALL of your ideas.

I saw a pumpkin like that at the store yesterday. My girls thought it was so funny looking with all of its "growths". Yours looks pretty in the basket.

Keep designing and decorating so I can keep learning...

Anonymous said...

Pumpkins and gourds....wonderful variety!
Hugs, Diane

Cindy said...

Great pumpkins, I especially love the peanut pumpkin. I love your old basket, too.
Hugs, Cindy