Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Twenty Minutes

Fresh coffee in the french press and an indulgent book all about macaroons...

need I say more?

I gave myself 20 minutes today{during our quiet time}. After a morning spent at the grocery store, it was a much enjoyed respite.

Look at these beautiful macaroons


I'd like to try every single recipe in this book.



Have a great day!

xo,

Kathleen


ps - I've had some requests for a tutorial on the lampshades. I would be happy to share it. If you don't mind waiting a few days, I will put one together for you.

~~~

Thank you to all of you who read this blog. I appreciate that you take the time to visit and as always, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments!

God Bless!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

I keep seeing these beautiful macaroons every where and I am going to have to find some recipes and try them! Have a great Tuesday!

~Trisha

Unknown said...

ahhhh those look yummy and pretty and relaxing!

rosalind crawford said...

They look good enough to eat!

Just a Girl said...

I have never been so fortunate to have tried a real French "Macaron," but they always look so delicious! Thank you for sharing those elegant images, I bet you are excited to try putting some of those recipes to use! :)

Your blog is so cute and fresh, I look forward to your future posts!

<3, ~Just a Girl

Tamra said...

These macaroons look beautiful! I've always wanted to make them, I'll have to check out this book.

thank you!