Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trying on a Little Pink


I love this month of January, a fresh start to a new year, a clean slate...
spring is right around the corner and garden plans are beginning to fill my thoughts.


We're easing into this new year

and we're even trying on a little pink for Valentine's Day.
I like the small hints of pink here and there...reminds me of the pretty flowers to come, the hopeful promise of spring, warm breezes...
Have a good day!

xo and God Bless,
Kathleen

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

The pink is so pretty!

Saw Dust Art said...

I have been following you for a little while now.I love that you put little coments about your faith in your posts,I am a christian 2 and it is good to see your love of God.have a wonderfull day :)

Evi said...

what a pretty idea wrapping the beautiful flowers in shredded paper.

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Well I am glad I came by,been way to long and I don;t think I have ever heard anyone say they love January!!!! Your photos are lovely...hope you are keeping well!xoxo

Alba Linea said...

looks just great! love pink sooo much too! remainds me on spring. have a creative day! di
;0)