Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Friday, March 16, 2012

It's All in the Numbers

 I love old, vintage enamel numbers but let's face it, they're not exactly easy to come by on the cheap!
I did however, find these.
to me they're just perfect and I love how they look adorning my laundry baskets

storage baskets
and in the linen closet too!

You want to know where I found them?
They're not old, vintage, or thrifted.
Nope, I found them at the craft store in the scrapbooking section.
AC Moore
I have a feeling that I'm probably the last to know about these...I don't get out to the craft store very often but when I do, they always seem to have all kinds of new goodies that I never even knew about - haha!
but just in case you're like me
and didn't know about these
I thought I would let you in on the secret ;)


I think they're fabulous!!

Have a happy day!

xo and God Bless,
Kathleen

3 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Oh yes, I've seen those before and wanted to buy them. They looks so cute on your baskets! I think I definitely need some now!
Michelle

Danielle's Heartfelt Home said...

Great secret! Love them! Thanks for sharing : )

Danielle

Unknown said...

ac moore???really? oh my..how did i MISS them the last time I was there? going back tomorrow! yea! soo cute!