Home of The French Marketplace

La joie c'est le partage
{ the joy is in the sharing }

Monday, March 21, 2016

It's Spring Again!

It's hard to believe that a whole year has come and gone since I last posted. I've decided to get back in the saddle and re-visit this blog of mine. I got so caught up in Instagram a year ago and discovered that it took a lot less time to post there than it did here. I guess I became a bit - dare I say, lazy. There, I said it. That awful "L" word. Well actually, lazy isn't quite the right word. Maybe "easier" is better. As the kids get older, we get busier, and I went for quick and easy. It took a lot less time to create a quick post for Instagram or Facebook and I just went for it. The truth is though, I have missed blogging. So here I am and I'm hoping that you all will discover this little blog again. That you'll pop in and say hello. I'll still be regularly posting on Instagram and Facebook too, so if you don't already follow me there, come on over, I'd love to see you!

Instagram - @thefrenchmarketplace
Facebook - The French Marketplace

So, In the time since my last update, I've painted a lot of furniture, I've re-done our kitchen, and most recently {like, three days ago}, I have decided to start selling my furniture and other painted goodies in an antique mall. My sister-in-law and I will be opening a space together and I am so excited!!





Happy Spring!


xo and God Bless,
Kathleen


8 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Congratulations on your new venture! It's great to see you back blogging once again. fondly ~ lynne ~

Musings From A French Cottage said...

Thank you so much Lynne! It makes my heart happy that you stopped by to say hello and I really appreciate your kind words! Have a beautiful week!!

Lorrie said...

Your kitchen looks great! Glad to see a post pop up in my reader this morning. Good luck on your new business venture.

Lady Pamela said...

Your kitchen looks lovely, very much like the vision I have for ours. We have started the process and the cupboards should be arriving the middle of May. Excited and scared all at the same time. Glad to see you again. I'll check out your instagram.
*Smiles*

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Welcome back to blogging. I get what you mean about Instagram and many of the other places that there is share, I told myself that I could do one or the other, because I want to do them right, so I chose blogging. I think because of the closeness I get from my followers. I found myself spending way to much time when I should be spending it on life! lol Have a great week. Jo

Musings From A French Cottage said...

Your kitchen will be beautiful! What an exciting project. Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate your kind words ❤️

Musings From A French Cottage said...

I know just what you mean! Striving for a good balance can be such a challenge at times. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and say hello. I thank you for your kind words!

Musings From A French Cottage said...

Thank you so much Lorrie! I'm really happy you stopped by and I thank you for your kind comment!